The REX zero 1 TC (Tactical Compact) pistol continues the excellence in production, quality, and value that Arex of Slovenia has become known for since the introduction of the REX zero 1 to the US in 2016 with FIME Group, LLC as the official importer. The Tactical Compact model has more options than ever before in the REX zero series of pistols, including the new ROR (Rex Optics Ready) platform. Adding on to the proven quality and craftsmanship of the basic features, the Tactical Compact model now offers enhancements to increase shooter experience and customization ability.
SHIPS WITH (2)
17+ round mags, (4) plates for optics mounting, hard polymer case, cable padlock, operating manual.
In partnership with FIME Group of Las Vegas, NV, Arex is emerging into the US market with its highly acclaimed Rex Zero 1 pistol line. Having a dedicated, creative, and experienced team and a vision for excellence, Arex is determined to become one of the staples in the sport, tactical shooting, and self-defense markets, as well as a trusted brand name for military and law enforcement agencies around the world.
Arex CNC machining capabilities and quality controls are quite evident in this video tour of the plant ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=9KIZFN1q_2g).
The Rex Zero 1 Tactical Compact Model offered is a 17+ round, 4.5” barreled 9mm pistol with several unique features:
- Color: Black
- Tactical Compact Size
- Can be operated either “cocked & locked” or safely de-cocked for DA/SA operation. External safety operates in either configuration.
- Ambi- safety and magazine release.
- The slide-stop also serves as the de-cocker.
- Hard anodized T7075 aluminum frame made from solid bar stock with steel locking block insert.
- Nitrocarburized steel slide made from solid bar stock.
- Forward cocking serrations.
- 1 piece cold hammer forged barrel made from solid bar stock and Nitrocarburized.
- Full length slide rails.
- Short accessory Picatinny rail.
- Large trigger guard for use with gloves.
- High profile white dot steel sights. Accepts replacement sights
- Approved for all commercial SAAMI specification +P ammunition
|Caliber:||9mm Luger (9x19mm)|
|Operating Principle:||Short recoil|
|Action Type:||Modified Browning linkless locking system|
|Trigger System:||Single- and Double-action, Hammer fired|
|Length:||8.1 in / 205 mm|
|Barrel Length:||4.5 in / 115 mm|
|Height:||5.9 in / 151 mm (w/ the high profile sights and 17 Rd magazine)|
|Width (frame):||1.35 in / 35 mm|
|Width (safety levers):||1.46 in / 37 mm|
|Weight (without magazine)||25.12 oz / 715 g|
|Weight (empty magazine)||3 oz / 85 g|
|Trigger Pull SA||5.5 lb / 2,5 kg|
|Trigger Pull DA||13 lb / 6,0 kg|
|Trigger Travel DA||0.5 in / 13 mm|
|Reset Travel SA||0.16 in / 4 mm|
|Barrel Proﬁle/Twist||6 grooves, right-hand twist|
|Barrel Twist Rate||9.8 in / 250 mm|
Limited Lifetime Warranty for the original retail (commercial/civilian) purchaser, one year for law enforcement and military customers