The REX alpha (REXALPHA9-01) is all about performance. The trigger mechanism is factory fine-tuned for each pistol to deliver a smooth double action pull and a short trigger reset in an out-of-the-box competition grade trigger. The full steel frame incorporates oversized ambidextrous manual safety levers, flared magazine well, aggressive checkering in front of the grip, extended magazine release, fiber optic front sight, and a fully adjustable black rear sight (windage/elevation).
The REXALPHA9-01 is a 20-round, 5.0” barrel, 9x19mm, full steel frame competition pistol with several unique features:
- Can be operated either “cocked & locked”. External safety operates in either configuration.
- Ambi-safety and magazine release.
- Extended mag release button - switched to either side.
- Streamlined controls, decocker eliminated
- Redesigned grip wraps around the rear and aggressive checkering on the front
- Extended beavertail
- Full steel frame and slide
- Lightening cuts on the slide ensure faster cycling
- Oversized frame mounted safety – teardrop shape
- Nitrocarburizedsteel slide madefromsolid bar stock.
- 1 piece cold hammer forged barrel made from solid barstock and Nitrocarburized.
- Forward cocking serrations and full length sliderails.
- Picatinny raileddust cover and Redesigned trigger guard.
- Uses same mags as the Rex Zero 1
- Red fiber optic front sight and fully adjustable black rear sight (windage/elevation).
- Skeletonized hammer
- Reduced DA/SA trigger pull (8.8 lbs. /3.3 lbs.)
- Flared magazine well for faster reloads
- Competition ready out of the box
- Full slide manipulation even when on safe
|Caliber:||9mm Luger (9x19mm +P Approved)|
|Trigger System:||Single- and Double-action, Hammer fired|
|Safety:||Ambi External Manual Safety, Operates in DA/SA or SAO Mode|
|Overall Length:||8.9 in / 226 mm|
|Barrel Length:||5.0 in / 127 mm|
|Height:||6.1 in / 155 mm|
|Weight (without magazine)||39 oz / 1108 g|
|Trigger Pull SA||3.3 lbs +- 0.2 lbs / 1.5 kg +- 0.1 kg|
|Trigger Pull DA||8.8 lbs +- 0.4 lbs / 4.0 kg +- 0.2 kg|
|Trigger Travel DA||0.4 in / 11 mm|
|Reset Travel SA||0.07 in / 2 mm|
|Barrel Proﬁle/Twist||6 grooves, right-hand twist|
|Barrel Twist Rate||9.8 in / 250 mm|
Limited Lifetime Warranty for the original retail (commercial/civilian) purchaser, one year for law enforcement and military customers
In partnership with FIME Group of Las Vegas, NV, Arex is emerging into the US market with its highly acclaimed Rex Zero 1 pistol line. Having a dedicated, creative, and experienced team and a vision for excellence, Arex is determined to become one of the staples in the sport, tactical shooting, and self-defense markets, as well as a trusted brand name for military and law enforcement agencies around the world.
Arex CNC machining capabilities and quality controls are quite evident in this video tour of the plant (https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=9KIZFN1q_2g) .
The Rex Zero 1 Tactical Model in black color with two 20-round capacity magazines, 4.9” threaded barrel 9mm pistol with several unique features.